Gain insight into why organizations should use social media and discover how to effectively implement social strategies. Learn to integrate, execute, and evaluate social media tools as integral components of your organization’s overall marketing communications plan.
- Social media applications for achieving organizational goals
- Implementing appropriate social media tactics
- Creating social content
- Measuring results for future social media implementation
This course is eligible for Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP) micro-credential funding. Find out if you are eligible.
View additional details including learning outcomes, goals and evaluation breakdown.
The following course or relevant experience is required.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Communications : Save 15% when you register for all three courses
- Professional Certificate in Communications and Public Relations : Courses